Thread: Hi from Dereham,Norfolk, UK

MR2 Lurker

Cool Hi from Dereham,Norfolk, UK

Hi everyone!
    Just wanted to say hello from myself and my father Michael Jewiss.

And a massive thank you to Thomas Munday for inviting us to this amazing place and offering us membership to the club.

We have owned several Mk1 and Mk2 over the years, starting off with an 86 in black, to several Mk2 UK and import turbos in red, pink (custom), black and cosmos blue and currently bought an 87 Mk1 for my father for Fathers Day. Its a, 87, red, sunroof, 72000 miles and totally un restored and original in what we would class as mint condition.

Some of you may have seen the video that has gone viral of me handing over the car to my dad, but if not you may want to see it here:

http://www.rightthisminute.com/video...dads-dream-car

Were looking forward to getting to know the club and hopefully joining some members on a meet or two.

Regards Paul & Mick

Hello! I saw your post on Facebook and have been waiting for you to post here.

It's a great video and can only be a good thing for the marque that it's gone viral. Great colour choice by the way!

Great video and a gorgeous looking mk1, your father is a very lucky man indeed.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

MR2 Fan
    Welcome to the club. Amazing looking mk1 !

MR2 Lurker
    Thank you friends!
    My dad is also a member but he's not so tech savvy so may take a while for him to post!