Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: mk1 bits for sale

Hybrid View

mk1 bits for sale

Hi , need to get rid of a lot of bits i have amassed over 8 years of mk1 ownership , i will do lists with picture next week but do have a crash bar in brilliant condition , bonnet badges , rare s/s pipes for the engine , loads of inertia trim , bumper skin ,wheels ( 4 sets ) body kits . These will be sold at affordable realistic prices .

Gary

MR2 Newbie
    Im interested in the bumper bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi , To get a realist price you have to be a paid up member of the club ( £10 very very cheap for the information and service ) . You can't get the bars any more from Toyota and usually hit £350 on e bay and are on sale for £380 ( only one ) to £450 . i will let it go for £ 200 to a club member .

Gary

Interested in the rare s/s pipes for the engine bay.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by andyroo104 View Post
    Interested in the rare s/s pipes for the engine bay.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
    Hi Andy , i will get some pics for you tomorrow , its the 2 water pipes under the tvis i am selling .

MR2 Enthusiast
    Hi Garry, I would be interested in a rear bumper skin, one of my side tabs have broken off, or if you have a good compete rear bumper with bar I will rather buy that.

Quote Originally Posted by autobody View Post
    Hi Garry, I would be interested in a rear bumper skin, one of my side tabs have broken off, or if you have a good compete rear bumper with bar I will rather buy that.
    Hi mate how you doing , i will look tomorrow if i still have one .

MR2 Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by mk1 dal View Post
    Hi mate how you doing , i will look tomorrow if i still have one .
    I am good thanks, I'm still working on my SE. Have a few small issues which need to be resolved. Main issue is timing and TPS. Also my tbar has started to leak. It's been bone dry for 2 years and now it looks like it's coming from the front driver side. Hoofully a easy fix.

I will be able to collect if you have the rear bumper. I am also looking for a good condition surround for the speedo. The black trim that's above the keys. Mine has a few cracks in it.

Quote Originally Posted by autobody View Post
    I am good thanks, I'm still working on my SE. Have a few small issues which need to be resolved. Main issue is timing and TPS. Also my tbar has started to leak. It's been bone dry for 2 years and now it looks like it's coming from the front driver side. Hoofully a easy fix.

I will be able to collect if you have the rear bumper. I am also looking for a good condition surround for the speedo. The black trim that's above the keys. Mine has a few cracks in it.
    Hi mate , i have put a very good surround to one side for you , there is a tiny tiny crack in the bottom corner around one of the holes about 2 mm long .

MR2 Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by mk1 dal View Post
    Hi mate , i have put a very good surround to one side for you , there is a tiny tiny crack in the bottom corner around one of the holes about 2 mm long .
    Thanks Gary, I will let you know when I am next near your area. Many thanks