Hi everyone. I hope I'm allowed to post on behalf of someone else. As you may know I used to own an mr2 this colour and I occasionally saw this one when I was out and about in the Penistone area. Last week I met Stephen who owns this and he told me he wanted to sell. I'm very happy with the car I have, but I went for a look and took a few pics. Here's one:

and here's a link to many more: http://s1264.photobucket.com/user/An...y/Steves%20mr2

Stephen's son is a qualified Toyota mechanic and they have done all the servicing between them. This car has been very well looked after and I'm pretty sure that the first to view will buy. The car is kept in a garage and is only driven in the dry. It has a stainless steel exhaust, but other than that is pretty much in original condition. There are a couple of slight blemishes which I took pictures of, but I have to say that this is the cleanest mr2 I have seen for years. It's done just over 140K. Stephen is looking for £3000, which I think is very reasonable, but he's mainly hoping that it goes to a home where it will be properly appreciated and looked after. I'm not on any commission or anything. I just want to see a great car going to a good home. If you need to know any more then just ask on here or if you want to contact Stephen directly send me a PM and I'll let you know his contact details.