Thread: Magnificent Motors - Eastbourne 29th & 30th April

Magnificent Motors - Eastbourne 29th & 30th April

I said things are getting busy.
    Magnificent Motors is held on the Western Lawns on the sea front at Eastbourne. Sunday is now fully booked but there are plenty of spaces available for Saturday 29th April at the moment. If you would like to display your car with us on the Saturday let me know. It doesn't matter if the car is pristine or a rust bucket. The public love these cars in any condition!

There is just one week to go. We are fully booked on Sunday but there are still plenty of spaces left for Saturday. So far I'm not aware of anyone from the MK1 club (except me) coming to this show. There seems little point posting the meeting details but If you can spare a day on Saturday to join us we would love to see you and keep me company. Just post a reply here.

A big thank you to all those who came to Eastbourne with their MR2 over the bank holiday and help make it a great weekend. Saturday was the best day for weather and a late surge of interest gave us 7 cars to display, 5 of them MK1’s. On Sunday we had a full complement of MR2 of all Mk’s which was a splendid display but was cut short mid afternoon when it started to rain. Despite the rain at the end of the day it was great to see everyone meeting in the club and making acquaintances and friendships.