Thread: North Pennines Run - Sunday 2nd July 2017

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Middleagedrunabout View Post
    Saved the video of coming down Hartside bank which I really enjoyed following Graham, felt a bit naughty even though we probably didnt hit 60 for more than a couple of seconds, may put it on youtube , ill post a link, my camera had 20GB of SOS (saves bumps in road etc or heavy breaking)videos which only gave me 12GB to choose from, cheers for today, a bit further and faster than I was expecting but good fun I just dont feel safe in the MR2 after 60mph, getting awld and nervous....
    Great you could make it today and apparently the only bit above 60 was Charnock Richard to Burton Services so I am told!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lakelad View Post
    Great you could make it today and apparently the only bit above 60 was Charnock Richard to Burton Services so I am told!
    I arrived late at Charnock Richard due to my sat-nav taking me to the charming village of Charnock Richard. As I pulled into the services I caught a glimpse of Dean's car leaving the services. "That's fine", I thought, "I'll just put my foot down and catch them up". That was the fastest I have ever been in this car. If my speedo is to be believed* I was doing 120 to catch them up.

*My speedo is not to be believed officer.