Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: TATTON PARK Classic car spectacular 3rd & 4th June

Rain, when was that? Just a shower, or two perhaps

Some of the more eagle eyed amongst you will have noticed there was a strange vehicle on the club stand on Sunday.

I'm afraid I make no apologies to the die-hard MK1 purists amongst you and would like to thank my mate Jeff for bringing along his BondBug. It generated lots of interest from across the age range and I think, raised the profile of our stand, if not our MK1s

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1060223.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	4266

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1060224.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	4267

I will opening the list for the August 19-20th event very soon and the same, 6 weeks prior deadline will apply.

I already have some definite interest, watch this space.

Well done lads and girls the stand look fabulous , Bill did a fantastic job in organizing the stand on his first Tatton show Bill hulme chose the right man . i did enjoy Sunday and some how finished up working on a mk1 paint finish ( good mate rude not to ) but did get a buzz on the finish it looked brilliant . roll on Silverstone

Quote Originally Posted by mk1 dal View Post
    some how finished up working on a mk1 paint finish ( good mate rude not to ) but did get a buzz on the finish it looked brilliant.
    Thanks so much for that Gary. I think it's fair to say my car is transformed.

Your welcome mate loved working on it

Mad I missed the bond bug I fancied one of those long before I could drive.

Looks like a great show everyone!

I'm glad to see that the new gazebo helped both in the sunshine and the rain too.

Thanks to the Bill's for organising it, and I have no problem with the Bond Bug; looks like good fun.

Finally, wow, well done to Matthew/Mathew for his stunning car, but also for sweeping the Best Car in Show prize! This is a great result for Matthew and will also hopefully help bring a few more show goers to our stand in August and beyond. Really well done, and welcome to the club! You better start clearing space on your mantle piece!

Cheers,
    Tom

Thanks Bill for all your efforts over the weekend - another great show! Thoroughly enjoyed my visit on Sunday and even managed to stay awake! Thanks to Gary for the polishing demonstration which has given both Anthony and I a motivational kick and left us slightly poorer after a visit to the Auto-Glym stand!

Well done to Matthew as our newest member but probably the first time MK1 has won best in show at Tatton (I am sure some one will correct me if I am wrong).

The Bond Bug was a big hit and I am sure that given a little more practise we can reduce a few more kids to tears and terrify more unwary passers by should it land up on the stand again. Great fun!

Sent from my K109 using Tapatalk

Thanks again everyone for everything. A jolly good time was had by all. I'll see if I can persuade Jeff to bring the Bug again in August. If he's got home by then!!!

MR2 Enthusiast
    Put me down for Tatton in August ! It was a really great day ! Thanks for arranging it Bill