Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TATTON PARK Classic car spectacular 3rd & 4th June

TATTON PARK Classic car spectacular 3rd & 4th June

3rd/ 4th June Tatton Park classic car spectacular

Hi all, due to the retirement of young Bill Hulme from organizing this excellent event for many years
    I, Bill Mitchell, (Wi11iAMR2) have agreed, to attempt, to take over. Your support & assistance will be greatly appreciated. We need to use it or we'll lose it!

ONLY 15 TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR EACH DAY OF THE EVENT:
    EACH TICKET ADMITS TWO PEOPLE IN ONE VEHICLE FREE TO THE EVENT.

1. THE CLOSING DATE FOR TICKETS IS THE 16th APRIL!
    Please contact me before that date either by
    email. billmitch02@gmail.com, telephone 0151 201 2440 (please leave a message if not answered)
    or mob 07413455002, if you must

2. This is the closing date for notifying the show organizers, I MUST have all requests by this date!

3. I WILL NEED YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, CAR REGISTRATION AND PHONE NUMBER in order to register the tickets..

4. IT IS REQUIRED FOR YOUR MR2 MK1 TO BE ON THE CLUB STAND BETWEEN 8.00 AND 9.00 AM, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REMOVE IT UNTIL 4.00PM. PLEASE LEAVE GOOD TIME TO GET IN TO THE DISPLAY AREA AS THERE UP TO 2000 CARS ON DISPLAY,
    THE EARLIER YOU ARE THE LEAST TIME YOU WILL BE IN THE QUEUE.

Bookings can be made for one, or two days, and I also need to know if you will be camping. The charge for camping is £10.00 for any length of time. For motor homes and caravans the fee is £20.00. You can arrive after 10.00 am on Friday, and help in setting up our area would be appreciated.
    You can camp from Friday noon the 2nd if you like and make it a long weekend.

In previous years, places have been booked quickly and already at least 9 members have applied for this very popular event. To date, the following have booked places, and it would be helpful to have your information in the following format

Thanks, Bill.

names for list

1 Bill Mitchell..........Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Camping.
    2 Andrew Mellor......Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Camping.
    3 Michael Japp........Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Camping.
    4 Gilles27...............Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Camp ing.
    7 Bigboyzjunk..................Saturday,Sunday,Campi ng
    9 Ali warrington...............Saturday,Sunday.
    10 Mathew Smith.............Saturday, Sunday
    11 John Simons..............Saturday
    12 Evo4Jon....................Saturday
    13 snapper.....................Saturday
    14 John Fletcher..............Saturday
    15 Graham (lakelad).......................Sunday
    16 Jeff.K.......................................Sunda y
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Wi11iAMR2; 18th May 2017 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Update

Thanks Bill - thanks for adding me for Sunday - sorry I can't make the full weekend as I work on a Saturday.

Graham

Hi. Please put me down for camping for the whole weekend. I'll email my details tomorrow.

As most members know I stopped being the northwest organiser last year after many year.

A new member Bill Mitchell a smashing Guy, Has volunteered to run the Tatton Park Show for the Club so we don't lose it.

I'm Asking all my member friends and all. To support Bill as much as you can, As you have me in the past.

Bill is of the special breed that thinks, WHAT CAN I DO FOR THE CLUB, NOT WHAT THE CLUB CAN DO FOR ME.
    That has always been my motto.

Thank you all. Bill Hulme.

Thanks for stepping in Bill, it's great to see such a positive attitude by such a new member!

Unfortunately, I can't make the June Tatton, but have got the August one firmly in my diary.

Let me know if you require any assistance.

Thanks again!

Cheers,
    Tom

Right Chaps & Chapesses! The deadline is fast approaching, just over four weeks to go till I have to submit our entries!

The trophies are ordered for our 'friendly' but fiercely contested club competitions. The categories, Bill tells me, are;

Best 'T'top. Best coupe. Best modified.

So get your pride & joy scrubbed up, polished and preened and booked in for this event. You've got to be in it to win it!

Remember this show and event is FREE to 15 vehicles and their occupants for each day. But you must book in time!

Don't forget this is a national show and open to all our members, country wide. So if you think you will be in our 'neck of the woods' on that weekend, get in touch and book yourselves in! Even just for one of the days.

We'll be delighted to see you and it's a good day out, plenty to see and do.

YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE THE TATTON PARK SHOWS
    There are only 8 names down for Saturday and & 7 for Sunday.
    That means We only get a place for 8 cars, When we always Had a place for 15 cars, So that means we will never get a 15 place back, As there are other clubs begging to show there cars at Tatton Park,
    That's life and we might not even be give a plot with only 8 cars for the August Show.
    SO ITS UP TO YOU ALL NOT TO LOSE THIS EVENT, PUT YOUR NAME DOWN OR LOSE IT.
    Bill Hulme.
    Last edited by bill hulme; 16th March 2017 at 12:52 PM.

Come on people, let's support this great event!

I'm looking forward to the August one!

This is a great weekend get your names down , i should be back in a mk1 at the end of the week if it all goes to plan and i will put my name down for Tatton .

Great News Gary!