Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Save the Date! ** - Silverstone Classic 2017 - 28th to 30th July 2017

Quote Originally Posted by belgibrit View Post
    Hi there
    Can i book for the weekend without giving the reg because i still have to registrer my car over in belgium and don't have the plates yet.
    I will be comming in a black 1987 mk1 t-bar
    Kind regards
    Hi there,

Unfortunately, ticket sales through the club ended at the end of May. You can still get tickets through Silverstone, or Shaner on here is selling one if you're coming on your own.

We may be able to get your car on the stand, but you'd need an entry ticket sorted first.

Cheers,
    Tom

MR2 Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by tommundy View Post
    Hi there,

Unfortunately, ticket sales through the club ended at the end of May. You can still get tickets through Silverstone, or Shaner on here is selling one if you're coming on your own.

We may be able to get your car on the stand, but you'd need an entry ticket sorted first.

Cheers,
    Tom
    Am happy to sell on my spare entry ticket, but will obviously need the in-field pass for my own car.

Tom - have you got all the tickets yet? Are you posting them out to everyone beforehand? If I sell my spare one, would you be able to send it on to belgibrit - or would I need to do this myself?

Shane.

MR2 Newbie
    Hi shane
    I would be happy to buy your ticket.
    But how can i get my car on to the stand ?
    Kind regards

Any one needing a silverstone ticket, i have a 3 day pass which i won't use, it was bought under the discounted scheme so looking for £50 for it, which is half current ticket prices , if anyone needs it .
    Let me know malcolm 07975718146, can post , tickets have not come yet but will hold for someone , normally turn up a couple of weeks before the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaner View Post
    Am happy to sell on my spare entry ticket, but will obviously need the in-field pass for my own car.

Tom - have you got all the tickets yet? Are you posting them out to everyone beforehand? If I sell my spare one, would you be able to send it on to belgibrit - or would I need to do this myself?

Shane.
    Hi Shane,

Pft, already have the tickets, no chance with Silverstone.

I usually get them a fortnight or so before the event. They really pushed it a few years ago when I only received them on the Monday or Tuesday before the event, but hopefully that's not the case this year!

If you do sell your ticket, just let me know their address and I'll send it out directly to them, unless they're camping and I can just bring it down with me to give to them directly on the Thursday.

Cheers,
    Tom

Hi shane
    I would be happy to buy your ticket.
    But how can i get my car on to the stand ?
    Kind regards
    We wouldn't be able to guarantee getting your car on the stand now that the official ticket sales through the club have finished. We do have a couple of car passes leftover, but they're already assigned to number plates of cars that can't make it. It would be entirely up to you if you wanted to chance getting in on one of these passes.

Cheers,
    Tom

MR2 Obsessive
    In the past they have never checked the registration numbers, I got my motorhome in to the circuit with my car pass a few years ago

MR2 Newbie
    I have one ticket now from malcolm , so i'm looking for 3 more single tickets if anybody has any available.
    And i would like one car pass please if thats possible and try at the gate.

MR2 Newbie
    I have one ticket now from malcolm , so i'm looking for 3 more single tickets if anybody has any available.
    And i would like one car pass please if thats possible and try at the gate.
    Hi Victor,

You can definitely have my spare ticket - for £45 as discussed. I'm on holiday at the minute with limited internet access. I will PM you about payment etc when I'm back next week. Hope this is OK.

Shane.