Thread: 24h Endurance Racing in Ascari - Spain 27-10-2017

24h Endurance Racing in Ascari - Spain 27-10-2017

Hi guys!

Me, my friend gon and some more are almost finished preparing my '85 mk1a MR2 for the 24 hour endurance racing in Ascari Race Resort, in Ronda, Spain.

It's an event with a low budget objective. Cars must be large production petrol and aspirated engines until dec '94. There are 3 categories in terms of power output 130/160/200hp and there aren't much modifications allowed. Stock engines with stock ECU's. Tires with treadwear over 200, roll cage, fire extinguisher, etc.

My car was fitted with ST185 brakes to the front and SW20 to the rear, some improvements on the oil cooling and that's it.

For those interested in our project and everything related, visit:

https://www.facebook.com/driverslegionracingteam/

https://drivetribe.com/t/dl-racing-t...TOKN4sMnc6Qn7A

We're developing content to feed this adventure's social media.

Best regards

André Pardal

Very cool!

The car is looking great.

Please keep us updated!!

This looks great! I'd never heard of the race but car and garage both look lovely! Shouldn't the car have more stickers for an endurance race? :P
    Are you going to drive it there or trailer it (it's a long way!). Ronda is lovely, but I didn't visit the Ascari course when I was there and have promised myself I will go back some time!

What is the black dot on the rear wing?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymax View Post
    This looks great! I'd never heard of the race but car and garage both look lovely! Shouldn't the car have more stickers for an endurance race? :P
    Are you going to drive it there or trailer it (it's a long way!). Ronda is lovely, but I didn't visit the Ascari course when I was there and have promised myself I will go back some time!

What is the black dot on the rear wing?
    Sponsoring is on the works! Event is due in 30 days.

That dot is a hole. Thought it was supposed to be that way. Never known it otherwise...

MR2 Fan

Cool