Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silverstone Classic

MR2 Newbie

Silverstone Classic

Happy New Year all,

Just wondering if the club will be attending this Silverstone Classic this year, looked around the forum but can't see anything. Just so I can book sometime off make sure can make it.

Thanks

Phil

The official event website indicates it's 28th - 30th July, and its something the club usually attends.

Tom will no doubt be along shortly to verify this.

Happy New Year all!

Jah, we're attending! I should be posting up details by mid-January once I have pricing etc.

We loved it last year, but decided to do the Grand Prix this year instead. Over Christmas we had a chat and are now doing both!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles27 View Post
    We loved it last year, but decided to do the Grand Prix this year instead. Over Christmas we had a chat and are now doing both!
    Sounds like a productive chat!

MR2 Newbie
    Good stuff Tom ,

This year is going to be a busy one as doing the Spa Summer Classic - as its still free to enter - and all being well the Zandvoort Historic Grand Prix (http://historicgrandprix.nl/english/)

MR2 Obsessive
    Can we camp together again, your enormous lit erection really helped us find our van (can't beat a good double entendre )

Quote Originally Posted by coverco View Post
    Can we camp together again, your enormous lit erection really helped us find our van (can't beat a good double entendre )
    Yes we can certainly camp together, although I have bad news on the erection front. A windy day in East Yorkshire caused it to shatter - must be an age thing! I'll try to get it up using a splint and some tape.

MR2 Obsessive
    Yes we can certainly camp together, although I have bad news on the erection front. A windy day in East Yorkshire caused it to shatter - must be an age thing! I'll try to get it up using a splint and some tape.
    It's a date then, sorry to hear about your misfortune mate they are just not made to last forever!
    Carolyn was very impressed with yours so I have been looking at getting my own but there is so much choice, I will keep looking though. Are the telescopic ones any good?

This is what I had. I went for the 10m one. To be fair the wind was pretty extreme and it had 2 big flags on it: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Telescopic...item5401f23a44