Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Complete blue interior

Complete blue interior

My Rally car project means I no longer need any of the interior trim from my '89 1B. Blue cloth, everything is in good to VGood condition with the exception of the gearknob, Gaiter and steering wheel. Both seats are completely tear free and unfaded, the car came with mats so the carpet is also really good.

Original stereo. Everything must go even the Dash. The boot linings (grey) are also available If there is anything you are interested in I can send pictures as and when required.

Cheers,

Dave

MR2 Fan
    Hi mate, I'd be interested in a few pieces, you selling it whole or pieces?

Namely I'd be interested in the Stereo, mats and the trim about the steering column. Also do you have an areal?
    Last edited by MylesHSG; 31st December 2016 at 03:49 PM.

Hi miles, the mats were knackered im afraid so I chucked them but the trim around the steering wheel is mint.

The stereo is also mint and works perfectly however the areal is not an electric one so I think that means its non-genuine?

How does 40 quid plus postage sound or 35 if you dont want the areal?

MR2 Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Donesy View Post
    Hi miles, the mats were knackered im afraid so I chucked them but the trim around the steering wheel is mint.

The stereo is also mint and works perfectly however the areal is not an electric one so I think that means its non-genuine?

How does 40 quid plus postage sound or 35 if you dont want the areal?

You got a picture of the areal? More interested in the asthestic look as some cretins snapped mine off several months ago as the motor was knackered and it stayed up. Don't listen to the radio as I got my Phil Collins greatest hits cassette!
    Last edited by MylesHSG; 1st January 2017 at 11:41 PM.

just sold:

Stereo surround
    Gear Knob
    Drivers and pasengers door window switches
    Ashtray
    Steering wheel
    Steering column trim
    Original digital stereo
    Last edited by Donesy; 5th January 2017 at 11:40 PM.

MR2 Newbie
    Hi Dave,

I'm one of the three people who actually really likes blue interiors! So I'm looking for a few interior parts as some of mine are badly scratched, and I'm trying to create an "unmarked" interior. Most likely an impossible task, but the majority of my interior is actually pretty mint, I just need a few bits to finish it off.

Looking for the following:

Storage box from between the seats (only if blue - I have a black one in my blue interior for some reason)
    Drivers side footwell trim (the bit next to the accelerator pedal)
    Dash trim from under the glove box (with the little storage tray on the front of it)
    Heater controls trim surround (not the stereo surround bit at the front, but the much wider piece behind this that the felt pad sits on)
    Side sill trim on both sides
    Large trim pin-type buttons which hold the rear speaker trim to the metal strip above the rear screen (on both sides)

If you have time, and can send any pictures that would be great - PM me and I can send my e-mail address.

Many thanks.

Shane.

Your in luck Shane!

I totally gutted the interior today. I have all of those bits, in blue. Are you only interested if they are completely unmarked? If you PM me your email I'll get some pics over to you tomorow.

Cheers,

D

Hi,
    Do you have a working blue interior light? Mine isn't working.

Have you tried changing the bulb?
    Failing that I have one that you can have.

Tried that and bulb was good. The connections are rusty and one of the points that holds the bulb isn't in the best condition. How much are you after?