Thread: 2017 - north west

Threaded View

2017 - north west

With the car parked up for the winter and the nights closing in I am starting to look forward to 2017!

Added to this colleagues at work are starting to book holidays for 2017 and so I have started looking at my calendar.

By this time last year we had fixed up the dates for this years programme of events and so I thought I would draw up a list of proposed North West dates for 2017 so at least we have a starting point. Obviously this is only a suggestions and we need to find folk to organise the different runs and events and we need a NW organiser to step forward but this might be a helpful starting point.

Based on a like for like programme of what we have done for the last few years here is only a suggestion of dates for 2017.

March – Sunday 19th - Lake District Run (Graham)

April – Sunday 23rd - North Wales Run

May – Sunday 21st - Peak District Run (Gary)

June – Saturday and Sunday 3rd & 4th - Classic Car Show Tatton Park (Bill M)

July – Sunday 2nd - North Pennines Run (Graham)

July - Silverstone Classic – 28th - 30th (Tom M - National Event)

August – Saturday and Sunday 19th & 20th - Classic Car Show Tatton Park (Bill M)

September – Sunday 17th - The Great Yorkshire Run (Anthony)

October – Sunday 29th - Blackpool Illuminations (Graham)

So with nothing set in stone, feel fee to input with suggestions and comments and lets see if we can start to work out a programme of events to look forward to in 2017!

Graham
    Last edited by Lakelad; 17th January 2017 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Updating