Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets get the 2's back on the road in ireland

Lets get the 2's back on the road in ireland

HI ALL HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL.
    Still wanting to try and rejuvenate the club so who's up for it? .Come end of September my weekends are my own again so will be able to put more time into the club and hopefully get us back to the state we were in a few years ago.
    I will take all the help and ideas that you can come up with EVENTS TO ATTEND ,RUNS ,SHOWS anything that will help get our cars back on the road .

My email is cmiskimmin@talktalk.net also have a face book page MR2 MK1 CLUB IRELAND so PM me hope to hear from you if interested.

Colin
    LAO IRELAND

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11202814_10208244376740102_3770196997411070781_n.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	3828Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12923274_10208244368819904_5737090870592308200_n.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	3829Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12936478_10208244378420144_6995529919250944798_n.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	3830
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20150405_133855.jpg  
    Last edited by MR2MK1; 29th August 2016 at 05:00 PM.
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

Nice one Colin!

Let me know if you require any additional assistance with anything.

Cheers,
    Tom

Will do. Hope you are well
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

MR2 Newbie
    let me know if your organising a meet in Ireland, ill be there! ive also followed your facebook page! Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by mitch View Post
    let me know if your organising a meet in Ireland, ill be there! ive also followed your facebook page! Keep up the good work!
    Good to hear from you pm me your contact details as i want to start a database of owners so if you know anyone else spread the word .

Quote Originally Posted by tommundy View Post
    Nice one Colin!

Let me know if you require any additional assistance with anything.

Cheers,
    Tom
    TOM
    Could the club supply me with the contact details of any members we have on the books from Ireland. Email would be great cmiskimmin@talktalk.net

Quote Originally Posted by MR2MK1 View Post
    TOM
    Could the club supply me with the contact details of any members we have on the books from Ireland. Email would be great cmiskimmin@talktalk.net
    Will do Colin. I'm away until early next week, so will send you over a report then, if not before.

Quote Originally Posted by tommundy View Post
    Will do Colin. I'm away until early next week, so will send you over a report then, if not before.
    Cheers great stuff.

Hi. I'm a former mk2 owner, looking to buy a mk1 now. Any Irish owners on here know of any for sale??

MR2 Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by corkmr2 View Post
    Hi. I'm a former mk2 owner, looking to buy a mk1 now. Any Irish owners on here know of any for sale??
    Are you on the mr2 Ireland Facebook page? There's a lad called Gavan on that that might be selling soon.