Thread: Newbie saying hi and looking for car

MR2 Lurker

Newbie saying hi and looking for car

Hi all,
    well I've been thinking long and hard about buying an MR2 and now I have decided the time is perfect to find one. My brother has owned two in the past one an 1988 standard one and the other a super charger that I went to Le Mans with him in many times about 15yrs ago. He loved his cars and so did I when I was in them. Now is the time to find another.

If any of you know of a T Bar Supercharger in really good condition being sold then please let me know. I've been looking for the last few weeks and haven't found one yet. There is one from The Car Warehouse in Middlesborough but it' an auto and I would prefer manual.

Anyway nice to join a site like this and hopefully I will speak and meet with lots of you soon.

Cheers
    Tich

Hey Tich,

Good luck with the search. I found this guide really useful when shopping around. http://www.challoner.com/mr2/tech/mk1bg.html

Cheers

MR2 Lurker
    Thanks Alex, I will have a good look through.

Welcome

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Chargers you'll find cost around £4000 upwards for a decent low mileage one. But other colours can be had for less, but depends what you want really.

MR2 Lurker
    Thanks for the replies, I keep looking but still haven't had any luck. Hopefully something will come up soon