Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: North Pennines Run - Sunday 3rd July 2016

This Dithering Old Man Bill 78 in November still Likes the runs, but I have experience on my side if I can remember, What I am trying to remember!!!!
    Bill

Doing a grand job Bill

Hello, i'd like to join the run with my son if I could please. Happy owner for 2 weeks so far.

Thanks ReDorDeD - I have added you and your son to the list.

Just let me know nearer the time if you are going to meet us at Burton Services in time for 09.30 departure or meet Gary and the team at Charnock Richard (closer to you) at 08.30 and travel up in convoy - just so we know where we are meeting you.

I will publish my mobile no on here a couple of days before just in case of any emergencies etc.

Looking forward to welcoming you along.

Graham

Quote Originally Posted by ReDorDeD View Post
    Hello, i'd like to join the run with my son if I could please. Happy owner for 2 weeks so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakelad View Post
    Well done to Bill and the team for finding some new members whilst at Tatton today.

The next NW event is 3rd July - North Pennines - a great day out of some of the best driving roads in the North of England. There are still places available so if you want to come a long reply to this thread and I will add you - if anyone wants more info send me a message and I will be happy to reply.

Graham
    This to me is a run that should not be mist if you love driving your mk1 at its best, there are 2 places left so get your name down and enjoy a great day in your car.

Hi Bill. I'm afraid Hetty's legs are playing up so she won't be able to do the run. Sorry.

MR2 Lurker
    Hi can you add Chris & Mike to the list.

Regards

Chris

Thanks Chris - I have added you and Mike to the list.

Just let me know nearer the time if you are going to meet us at Burton Services in time for 09.30 departure or meet Gary and the team at Charnock Richard (closer to you) at 08.30 and travel up in convoy - just so we know where we are meeting you.

I will publish my mobile no on here a couple of days before just in case of any emergencies etc.

Looking forward to welcoming you along.

Graham
    Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    Hi can you add Chris & Mike to the list.

Regards

Chris

MR2 Lurker
    Hey guys, just so you know, we will be meeting up with you at Charnock Richard. Looking forward to it, hopefully it'll be sunny.

There are still a couple of places left for the run on Sunday - its not too late to add your name to the list - the weather forcast is dry and cloudy at the moment.

My mobile number in case anyone needs to contact me is 07747 491 255 (I will delete this from here after Sunday's run).

Graham