Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted mk1 supercharger

Supercharger

Quote Originally Posted by Knocker View Post
    I asked for further info and photos but they have sent no info up to now thanks
    sorry ment to say that the car has never Been damaged repainted due to paint fade i have photos to prove this before painting thanks stew

Fantastic car mate love it , i had a tin top charger and regret selling it . It was as clean as your car and rust free and why because it was a tin top with no silly drain tubes in to sills like for sun roof model and leaking t bars . The re paint wouldn't worry me if its been repaint the car was worth doing and spending money on . Good luck with the sale fantastic looking rare car .

Supercharger

Quote Originally Posted by mk1 dal View Post
    Fantastic car mate love it , i had a tin top charger and regret selling it . It was as clean as your car and rust free and why because it was a tin top with no silly drain tubes in to sills like for sun roof model and leaking t bars . The re paint wouldn't worry me if its been repaint the car was worth doing and spending money on . Good luck with the sale fantastic looking rare car .
    thanks very much I am in to minds what to do every one who knows the car tells me I'm mad!! Selling it . But I have owned it 12years and fancy a change would love her to go to someone who will look after her and get the enjoyment out of her as I did thanks stew