Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted mk1 supercharger

MR2 Newbie

Wanted mk1 supercharger

Hi just sold my Mk2 and looking for a supercharger, must be in really good condition with history, I have the funds for the right car in the best condition. Willing to travel based in South Wales. Thanks Graeme

Hi welcome to the club , i been Abergavenny once to buy a red Tbar very nice place i must return one day . Ive had a quick look and chargers are thin on the ground to buy at the moment but i did find this and it looks stunning . https://www.gumtree.com/p/toyota/sup...re-/1167122117

Hi, there are a couple on eBay that are on their way from japan. A white manual Tbar and a blue auto.
    http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/1986-TOYOTA-...489?nav=SEARCH

MR2 Fan
    they do seem to be rising in price... quite tempted to get one really.

import one

MR2 Newbie
    Thanks for the replies the white manual is classed as a R which could mean repainted or repaired so keeping well away from that one. Please keep me updated if you here of one. Thanks

MR2 Fan
    Best is to get one imported. Will be lower mileage and better condition than what you'll find over here.

The white one has been repainted, it says that in the description. With a car of such age it's pretty common. Worth asking if he has images of this process if you think it may have been damaged.

Just making a point that if a repainted mk1 is a no no you may struggle unnecessarily to find a nice car.

MR2 Newbie
    I asked for further info and photos but they have sent no info up to now thanks

Supercharger

Quote Originally Posted by Knocker View Post
    I asked for further info and photos but they have sent no info up to now thanks
    hi I own the white and silver one on gumtree the guys over here no the car and can tell you that it is mint her first show in carling ford Ireland it won first prize and is in the mr2 mk1 Callander 08. Car is cared needless off cost give me a call will be happy to tell you all about the car the ones on eBay are no were near the condition off this one and my car has nearly every after market part available phone 07715857533