Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MR2 MK1 wanted....

MR2 MK1 wanted....

Hi,

I have previously been a member about 5/6years ago when I last had a MK1....I am now looking to get another one and re-kindle the magic! I have joined the club again to hopefully try and find a well looked after MK1 for a good and fair price.

If anyone can help that would be great...I'm in the Cheshire area and I will be attending Tatton park show but as it stands just as a paying spectator!! Hopefully that will change!!

Thanks

Jay

Welcome back to the fold Jay, Sorry I cart place you in my mind but then again I am senile.
    Bill.

Hi Jay I have a red one and white one available soon and in Cheshire
    Paul

MR2 Fan
    Hi Jay where abouts in the county are you? I'm near Chester. I've got a silver mk1b sunroof. Both rear arches have been welded. Loads of history. I've got loads of spares. New bushes to go on and I've recently put Pirelli p slot wheels on it with new tyres (still got the original tear drops). It's a d reg with 130,000. Interior is mint including new floor mats from T&N. Lives in the garage. Insurance have valued it at over £3k. I might be moving house to somewhere with no garage.
    Last edited by paulmannion; 9th February 2016 at 11:31 AM.

MR2 Fan
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	3385

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	3386

Hi Paul, thanks for getting in touch....I used to have a red one in fact i've had 2 red ones...never a white one....I'm in Warrington area...keep me posted

Hi Paul M, looks great! Sounds like it has been well looked after...has it a live MOT etc? I will have too think about £3k though....set myself a budget of no more than £2k-£2.5k....any pic of the inside at all? I'm in Warrington also so not far....Thanks for getting in touch, Jay

MR2 Fan
    Hi Jay. I will get some interior pics for you. Yes. Live MoT. It is due in March and I'll be putting it back through. I've ran it through winter but knly used a handful of times and not when cold, grit and avoided rain.

Ok great thanks Paul...that would be much appreciated...Great news about the MOT also...rgds, Jay

Hi Bill, I was around when John Redmond was the organiser...is he still about?? I remember having a few chats at Tatton with you...Do you still have your white auto MK1??

Jay