Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MR2 ib panels

MR2 ib panels

I have recently acquired a heap of mr2 spares , much of which i don't need for my car. Therefore happy to let them go , to maybe allow another member to get their car sorted.

They are all off a white car , would guess a later one with blue interior.

There is :-
    both doors complete including glass , mirrors , interior blue trim , ready to bolt back on , both in good condition , no dents.
    bonnet , with badge and washers , again good condition , no dents , with just a little bit of rust on the bonnet catch , easily repairable.
    boot with spoiler , all good , including badge ,
    none of these panels have been painted all original.
    sum roof with blue internal shade.

I also have some of the dash , centre console etc.

open to sensible offers ,so send me a pm or 07975718146, if you need to have a chat.

bits currently in cornwall but can be brought up to cheltenham if needed for collection

can supply photos if needed.

cheers

malcolm.

Can you post some pics?

What are you after , the doors and bootlid and sunroof complete are up here at home, the rest of the stuff is at our house in cornwall.
    I also have a set of dark blue carpet , couple of tear drop alloys with no tyres need refurbising, blue dash, speedo pod, some other odds and ends like ecu, both headlight pods with motors , only one minus glass as required for my st162 convertible, this is all down in cornwall.
    Let me know what you are after, then i can post some up.

MR2 Fan
    Do you have the piece of trim that goes around the ignition/steering column? The piece between the wheel and the speedo pod if that makes sense?

only half of it as the other half was smashed, in dark blue.
    Last edited by celica1600gt; 11th February 2016 at 12:44 PM.

MR2 Fan
    is it the bottom half?

will have a look and let you know

its the bottom half with screws , the top is no good , will post photos of it , plus the other panels

MR2 Fan
    I am in need for that as in my ignorance and stupidity I snapped 3 of the screw 'tubes' and now it just sits around the steering/ignition column its not attached.

Quote Originally Posted by MylesHSG View Post
    I am in need for that as in my ignorance and stupidity I snapped 3 of the screw 'tubes' and now it just sits around the steering/ignition column its not attached.
    I should have one in dark blue if your still looking.
    Yes i talk to myself, sometimes i need a professional opinion