Thread: white F reg 29th Jan M2

white F reg 29th Jan M2

travelled in convoy for a few miles westbound on the M2 near Canterbury last Friday at about 6pm. wondered if it was anyone on here.
    was a really cool chance encounter between two white mk1s.

MR2 Fan
    Sounds like you had a good time. On the way back from Norwich I was joined by 3 Celica's who admired the car for a minute before speeding off into the distance

haha. our cars never fail to turn heads do they
    was really fun as it must be the first mk1 I have seen since i bought my car. cant wait to go to events now.

MR2 Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by oxide hunter View Post
    travelled in convoy for a few miles westbound on the M2 near Canterbury last Friday at about 6pm. wondered if it was anyone on here.
    was a really cool chance encounter between two white mk1s.
    This would have been my other half. Confirmation would be the missing mud flap on one side - must get round to welding in the repair panel I bought about 5 years ago. It has been a bit of a trial keeping the old thing going. Changed the gearbox last year due to the 5th gear prob and the headgasket the year before that. Maybe this summer I'll get a chance to sort some of the cosmetic/suspension stuff.

yep, think a mud flap was missing. still the only mk1 ive seen since buying mine.