Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th/ 5th june tatton park classic car spectacular

Quote Originally Posted by bill hulme View Post
    4th/5th June tatton park classic & proformance show

Hi all . bill is the event organiser for this show . camping is a must if you can to appreciate this brilliant show .

ONLY 15 TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR EACH DAY OF THE EVENT:

1. THE CLOSING DATE FOR TICKETS IS THE 16th APRIL by contacting me before that date either by telephone or email.

2. This is the closing date for notifying the show organisers.

Contact me by telephone on 01204 578147 , or mob 07812738764 bill.hulme@ntlworld.com

I WILL NEED YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, CAR REGISTRATION AND PHONE NUMBER in order to register the tickets..

Bookings can be made for one, or two days, and I also need to know if you will be camping. The charge for camping is £10.00 for any length of time. For motor homes and caravans the fee is £20.00. You can arrive after 10.00 am on Friday, and help in setting up our area would be appreciated.
    You can camp from Friday noon the3rd if you like and make it a long weekend.

In previous years, places have been gone quickly and already at least 6 members have applied for this very popular event. To date, the following have booked places, and it would be helpful to have your information in the following format
    Bill.

names for list
    1 Bill Hulme,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Friday,,Saturda y ,,Sunday,,Camping.
    2 Gary mellor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Friday,,Saturday ,,,Sunday,,Camping.
    3 Andew Mellor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Friday,,Saturday,, ,Sunday,,Camping.
    4 Steve Wilson..........................Friday,,Saturday,, ,Sunday,,Camping.
    5 Gilles27,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Friday,,S aturday,,,Sunday,,Camping
    6 Steve Wilson,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Friday,,Saturday,, ,Sunday,,Camping
    7 Bigzjunk,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,Saturday,,,Sunday,,Camping
    8 tommundy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sa turday,,,Sunday,,Camping
    9 Denis Cook,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Saturda y,,,Sunday.
    10 Daryl B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Satur day,,,Sunday.
    11 Ali warrington,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Satur day,,,Sunday
    12 AW11mike.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sat urday
    13 Mike Jackson,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,, ,,,Sunday.
    14 Denis Eley.............................................. .........Sunday.
    15 Graham (lakelad),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,Sunday
    16 Paulandchaz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Friday,,Satur day,,,Sunday,,Campervan
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL THE SUNDAYS ARE BOOK UP.
    2 PLACE ONLY LEFT FOR SATURDAY.
    BILL.
    So be quick and get you name down

MR2 Enthusiast
    Hi Bill, can I put my name down for Saturday. My car should be back well before this event.

How does it work. Am I able to arrive Saturday morning. If so what time would I need to be there.

Regards

Imran

TO ALL ATENDING TATTON PARK SHOW
    I have modify my main post adding what is required for attendees, remember I need all your details, to post of you ticket.

Bill.
    Last edited by bill hulme; 7th February 2016 at 06:33 PM.

All the places for the Tatton Park Show are now book up, So you will have to wait for the August one now.
    I NEED ALL DETAILS NAME, ADDRESS, CAR REG, PHONE NUMBER, OR YOU WILL NOT GET A TICKET ASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bill.hulme@ntlworld.com
    Last edited by bill hulme; 14th February 2016 at 02:33 PM.

Finally I will get to seen that beast in the flesh Mike!

MR2 Enthusiast
    Got my ticket today. Many thanks Bill for sorting.

MR2 Obsessive
    Support vehicle ticket arrived thanks Bill. Just noticed that camping is now £10 per person and not £10 per car, just thought I would mention it in case others missed it. Still cheap by the way for a great show.

Quote Originally Posted by coverco View Post
    Support vehicle ticket arrived thanks Bill. Just noticed that camping is now £10 per person and not £10 per car, just thought I would mention it in case others missed it. Still cheap by the way for a great show.
    Worth stowing away Carolyn in the under carriage?

MR2 Obsessive
    Quote Originally Posted by tommundy View Post
    Worth stowing away Carolyn in the under carriage?
    Yeah maybe lol

Actually it will cost us £30 but it is still good value in my opinion, just glad that I don't have to make up silly stories

If you or Anthony want us to take any of your stuff let me know mate.

Ticket arrived safely, cheers Bill