Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New member- Northampton

eBay.

Sadly I've just swapped mine for a load of bodywork.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossle View Post
    Thanks for that. I have just read up a bit on them and it would seem MK3 wheels are a good and popular option. Cant find any full sets listed for sale anywhere though?
    These are very similar and are a bargain with the tyres if they are still available. A respected member of the forum selling them too

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/showthread...ith-good-tyres

MR2 Fan
    To me a MK1 just isn't complete without a set of the tear drops, but each to their own

Welcome to the club, I am also getting my MR2 MK1 tomorrow, getting the Train to Norfolk and driving it back!

There used to be an ebay mk3 breaker based in Rutland.. I'll see if I can find him later

Sellers name is rutlandmr2

Seems to focus on breaking mk3s mostly. Worth giving him a shout perhaps.

Thanks for the info, I will check that out .Shame the listing on here was back in October so surly they have gone now. I would have certainly had those

Another question, the rust on the A pillars- would it pass an MOT like that?

MR2 Enthusiast
    Hi there, congratulations on your new car. I used to own a yellow one about 10 years ago. Loved it and think the colour looked really good. But yellow for some reason does not show well on photos.

Regarding the alloys I still have them, they are at a garage who is rebuilding my engine. I do hope to travel tomorrow to pick them up and post some better pictures.

Spot on, let me know on the wheels please.

Car arrived on the back of a recovery truck at mine today. I am pleased with it and it ran up well. Slightly worried I might have bitten off more than I can chew with it but we will give it a good go. I am most concerned about rust. On the front corner splitters/panels, can you buy replacements as the right hand one is completely rotten

Quote Originally Posted by Crossle View Post
    On the front corner splitters/panels, can you buy replacements as the right hand one is completely rotten
    You mean the small corner panels between the plastic splitter and the bumper? Ive got a pair in good condition. They are very easy to fit.

I believe so. You can see the rust in the for sale thread