Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MR2 AW11 For sale shortly

Quote Originally Posted by MylesHSG View Post
    Thanks for the reply. £2495 seems a decent price for the condition it is in as well as the care you and previous owners have taken. Would you return the rest of the car to stock or just the wheels? Do you still have the stock head unit?
    Just priced to sell, I'm realistic over the value of these AW11's though they do seem to be rising especially good one's like this is.

I still have the stock head unit, though the previous owner said it didn't work but when I replaced it, it wasn't plugged in at the back so not sure if it works or not, but I will find out once I transfer the head unit to my new vehicle.

I'm going to leave the K&N on regardless as it's car specific, same with the TRD gear nob. I have a buyer for the Momo Prototipo steering wheel so I may pop the original steering wheel back on. Though I'll leave the MOMO boss for the new owner.

I have the original air box etc and that will go with the car if the new own doesn't want to use the K&N induction.

MR2 Fan
    Thanks for the info. Just a shame I can't commit to anything at the moment. I won't keep my hopes up as I'm sure it'll be snapped up soon, but you never know!

Quote Originally Posted by MylesHSG View Post
    Thanks for the info. Just a shame I can't commit to anything at the moment. I won't keep my hopes up as I'm sure it'll be snapped up soon, but you never know!
    You never know indeed, not a great time of the year to sell, coupled with me being in no rush......stranger things have happened

Original alloys,stereo and steering wheel returning to the car over the next couple of days so the price will be £2250, absolute bargain.

Wanting to free up some space now and want this car to go to someone who'd appreciate it and enjoy it.

Price on here is £2100 to paid up members.

Aaron

MR2 Fan
    I've sent you a PM mate

Deposit received.

Congratulations! Didn't take long

Quote Originally Posted by adamstanford View Post
    Congratulations! Didn't take long
    Cheers and even better news is that it'll be staying in the club.

MR2 Fan
    I'm so frickin hyped, and so glad I found this forum. Goona be some good times ahead!