I've just been contacted by Historic Promotions who do the Donington Historic and the Brunches at Bicester, about the Flywheel Festival at Bicester Heritage:

Historic aircraft and competition cars, classic road cars and military machines will converge on Bicester Heritage in Oxfordshire for the weekend of July 2nd and 3rd 2016, when Flywheel returns to the UK’s best-preserved Second World War bomber station. Showcasing the best in aviation, motorsport, motoring and military history in a uniquely atmospheric and intimate setting, this family-friendly nostalgia-fest brings together a fantastic range of entertainment to appeal to all ages.

Classic motor clubs are a vibrant part of the historic motoring movement, with many in existence as long as RAF Bicester itself (or longer!), and we welcome your members’ involvement with Flywheel. To encourage this we are offering eligible clubs a 50% discount deal for members and will provide a free, dedicated club parking area inside the display area of the event, for members arriving in (or on!) a club-specific vehicle.

The first Flywheel - held in June 2015 – was a huge success, drawing thousands of spectators who thoroughly enjoyed outstanding displays in the air and on the motorsport demonstration track, and the chance to get up close to an exciting range of military vehicles, aircraft and rare racing cars.
http://www.flywheelfestival.com/

If anyone is interested in half price tickets, please let me know and I will advise how to order.

Club bookings close at midnight on Sunday June 26th 2016