Thread: 2016 events

2016 events

Hi All
    hope all is well out there in Mr2 country
    I would like to bring the club here in Ireland back to life so I am looking for volunteers to help me organise some Runs/Events in 2016.
    If you are interested please respond to this thread or PM me.

Regards
    Colin
    Ireland LAO
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

mark, colin, pat or any the lads who ive met on runs give me a ring/pm i have some mr2 xmas goodies if u want them...cost you a pint though...first come first served lol..
    Last edited by rockinhorse; 21st December 2015 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rockinhorse View Post
    mark give me a ring i have some mr2 xmas goodies if u want them...cost you a pint though...
    Hi Ronnie how are you keeping .
    Haven't seen Mark around or heard from him in a whlie
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

Hi, I'd be happy to help if I can, definitely up for a few runs or meets this year.
    Fairly new to MR2 ownership, are there many members around here?

Chris

MR2 Newbie
    I'm 20 minutes from Mondello Park in Kildare if ye ever need anything organised down this direction!

MR2 Enthusiast
    hi all, I thought everyone had emigrated, I would be up for it later in the year , I am out of the country at the moment. I did try selling the car but found out it was cat d in 2006 and that was like a red rag to a bull for the tyre kickers, test pilots and twin cam corolla jockeys, so I have sorned it and will just keep it! maybe it was meant to be.

MR2 Enthusiast

Red face

mark, colin, pat or any the lads who ive met on runs give me a ring/pm i have some mr2 xmas goodies if u want them...cost you a pint though...first come first served lol..
    does a pint of water or milk qualify?

well you know me...since its de tox january im supposed to be attempting it but wagon wheels never too good round these parts..

MR2 Enthusiast
    well you know me...since its de tox january im supposed to be attempting it but wagon wheels never too good round these parts..
    "three wheels on my wagon and i'm still rolling along.....", but I fear you may be too young to remember that song