Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Decals/ stickers wanted

Quote Originally Posted by MelR2Mk1 View Post
    He would be, our members are his biggest supply of customers. He buys up every 'dead' 2 and then falsely inflates the price of every part available. Not exactly what we want when it's our members who need the stuff...
    Not to mention stealing my bracket design and selling copies at inflated prices, he was even using my name to sell them, until I offered to report him to ebay if he didn't remove my name from the ads.
    Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

I've been tempted to report him to the EA as I'm sure the field he keeps the cars in can't be doing much for the drainage/environment.

I was interested in a bumper on eBay at the moment and when I asked about the paint code he said it was white - he knows sod all about these cars and how much the parts are worth and how to be a helpful member of the mr2 community.

c) He is a ****

any luck with the decals? my nephew is in need of full set inc mr2 boot decal.

A cheap way if you dont get sorted re the pinstripes,buy your self a twin pack coachline set off ebay put the 2 on then cut the other in half and hey presto you have your 3 pinstripe , its a bit of a fiddly job but saves a fortune .
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Styling-Co...oAAOSwAYtWLMAF