Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Save the Date! ** - Silverstone Classic 2016 - 29th to 31st July 2016

Hi Tom, thank you for sending the tickets, postman delivered them this morning

Thanks for the updates guys

MR2 Obsessive
    Gary, Anthony and me are meeting at 1pm on the Thursday at Watford Gap services if anyone wants to join us?

MR2 Obsessive
    Quote Originally Posted by tommundy View Post
    Hi there,

They may be able to get you infield with some special sort of pass, but ours are all marked with number plates unfortunately.

Cheers,
    Tom
    In 2014 I got entry into the infield in my motorhome with a pass with my car registration on. I was just delivering the gazebo and flags but I did get in. I didn't get in on show days obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Lakelad View Post
    I have been in touch with Kris since we are both taking motorhomes but they are not on electric hook up like Tommy and Anthony's vans. It would make sensetherefore for Kris and I to arrive together to ensure we can pitch up together. Since Kris's van has, purely for fuel economy, limitations to its top speed I can have an extra hour in bed and still arrive at the same time as Kris and Alison despite having further to travel. Kris' preferred meeting point is Cherwell Valley Services J10 M40 so I am going to meet them there at 2.30pm Thursday - that should mean we are at the campsite soon after 3pm. We can then meet with others on the campsite. I assume those arriving first will choose a similar location on the campsite to last year.

Graham
    Save a spot for us and our big tent please Tom has to work 'til 3:30pm, so we'll be there between 5:30 and 7pm (depending on traffic and food shopping). I'm really looking forward to catching up with everyone and, of course, the epic, fun-filled weekend that Silverstone Classic always is!

Lo x
    (The Chairman's Long Suffering Wife - it's a hard life!)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lologee View Post
    Save a spot for us and our big tent please Tom has to work 'til 3:30pm, so we'll be there between 5:30 and 7pm (depending on traffic and food shopping). I'm really looking forward to catching up with everyone and, of course, the epic, fun-filled weekend that Silverstone Classic always is!

Lo x
    (The Chairman's Long Suffering Wife - it's a hard life!)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Will do and looking forward to catching up.

Graham

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Crossle View Post
    I should be able to make my first mk1 club meet. I only have to travel 10 mins up the road to get there too! I am however a tight git and was not prepared to pay ticket prices. I've got a number of mates work at Silverstone and they are going to bung me their passes for the weekend. I am not too sure if they will get me to the infield though. Does anyone know what the infield past is? If its just a ticket you out in your windscreen maybe I could walk in, nab someone else's pass, walk out and then bring mine in on someone else's pass?
    Hi there, did you get sorted?

Cheers,
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by coverco View Post
    Gary, Anthony and me are meeting at 1pm on the Thursday at Watford Gap services if anyone wants to join us?
    Count me in on that. have we got the post code
    Bill

Hi tom
    thanks for the car pass see you saturday, cheers malcolm.

It looks like a few posts have gone missing from this thread?

Watford Gap address:

M1 motorway junction 16/17
    Northampton
    NN6 7UZ