Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: N/S Front Wing

Hybrid View

N/S Front Wing

Does anyone have a N/S front wing in good condition? Car is Mica blue but will respray if not.

I will have one next week. I am taking mine off and replacing them with new as part of a resto. Ill assess the condition when its off and let you know. Externally it looks excellent...ill have a look at the inside when its off.

Its metallic sky blue so will need spraying

Yes please let me know how you get on when you remove the wing. It looks like you aren't too far away distance wise which always helps. Thanks.

I've just ordered some fibreglass wings from carbenfibrecreations.co.uk . £150 for the pair , hopefully they'll be a good fit.

Quote Originally Posted by charged View Post
    I've just ordered some fibreglass wings from carbenfibrecreations.co.uk . £150 for the pair , hopefully they'll be a good fit.
    Thats a good price, hope they fit well as i might be interested in a set myself.
    Yes i talk to myself, sometimes i need a professional opinion

very interested in how they go on. I was disappointed to find I had missed the chance of picking up new steel from Mr T so when mine come off will have to see if they can be repaired before looking at glass. now looking at next year though so no rush
    Andy and Jen

'86 Mica Blue T Bar
    Volvo XC60 AWD

The fibreglass wings I have purchased were moulded from a set of original wings that I still have (saving for rainy day project/resto) so I am also interested to see how the fit, I will report back. Forgot to mention, I was given a slight discount on the purchase from carbenfibrecreations.

Also worth mentioning that they stated they would be happy to make other Mk1 products on a group buy basis.

The fibreglass wings I have purchased were moulded from a set of original wings that I still have (saving for rainy day project/resto) so I am also interested to see how the fit, I will report back. Forgot to mention, I was given a slight discount on the purchase from carbenfibrecreations.

Also worth mentioning that they stated they would be happy to make other Mk1 products on a group buy basis.

These wings are now fitted. Quality is reasonable. Driver's side fitted fairly easily but passenger side took a lot of fetteling and still isn't perfect.

These wings are now fitted. Quality is reasonable. Driver's side fitted fairly easily but passenger side took a lot of fetteling and still isn't perfect.
    I have a passenger side one as well mate, fitment isn't great but hey ho. I may even replace it if I can get a hold of a pair of steel wings. Mine sits up too high going down the bonnet :/

Will do