Thread: Another New Guy. with injury's :D

Another New Guy. with injury's :D

Hey Folks

well, it didn't take me long to find this great site and decide to join up. so much info to learn from and absorb.

to start, here is me. im here because of a certain little Toyota (well duh) which im naming Ryoko. i bought her last weekend and i almost admittedly fell in love with this little car. sadly, due to having a head on shunt in my poor old 94 fiat panda, i cannot drive until the end of the month because of a broken arm (ahhh the frustration). so far the only driving ive hand in my little white beast has been in the passenger seat with my dad driving (he -- a notorius alfa romeo nut -- has since been making noises about getting an mr2 as-well but we will see hehe).

The car, a 1989 tbar in white has only covered 93000 miles in its 26 years.

so here i am. sitting in my room looking out my front window at this lovely car a cant quite drive wishing i had a Volvo estate instead of a the panda. only jobs are to make her shiny with a good waxing and a cam-belt change.

let the adventures begin!!!

Welcome to the club. I hope your arm gets better soon so you can enjoy your new car

Hello and welcome! I was down Brighton in July in my mr2!! Best of luck with the healing.

Thanks guys. Got an update for you all.

doctors seemed happy with my arm and ive now been driving again for that last two weeks and OMG this car is AMAZING!!!!
    handles like a dream and i always thought the panda was nippy in that regard. my eyes have been opened to neutral handling and grip, lots of grip; and i like it.
    recently managed to do the cam-belt and had the alternator serviced with new bearings. little bit of waxoyl and i should be set until spring. no real plans for the future except for keeping it running until petrol cars are banned and we all have to get electric cars

Hi Oxide Hunter,
    Keep an eye on the "Club Area Meets" section, South East area next year. Everything we do in the south east is advertised on there and we do lots around your way with our MR2's. Take a look at the 2014 review in that section. It would be great to see you. Bring your dad along as well!