Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show @ The NEC - November 13th to 15th

Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show @ The NEC - November 13th to 15th

Come along & see the MR2 Mk1 Club on stand number P1-500.

Call 0871 230 1088 to book tickets or online at www.necclassicmotorshow.com.

For our Members there is an exclusive advance ticket offer giving £5 off the Sat/Sun door price.

Please see the promotional video from the NEC below:

We are also looking for one more car to show on the stand. You will join two other lovely examples, and it's a great chance to meet some fellow members as well as show off your pride and joy to the general public.

You would need to be able to have your car there on Thursday 12th November, and would be able to take it home again on Sunday 15th November. Free tickets are of course included for the driver and passenger for all 3 days if you show your car.

This is a great show and I encourage anyone that hasn't been to it before; it really is vast!

PM me for the special members only promotional code, which will save you £5 off the on-the-door price for a single Saturday or Sunday adult ticket. This makes it £18 for an adult or £36.50 for a family ticket.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	advert.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	2891

Any questions, feel free to ask, and either Stuart Kynoch or myself will do our best to answer them.

Cheers,
    Tom

Have somehow never made it to the NEC despite living 20 miles away! Would love for mine to be the extra car. No longer the Mica shed, am now the proud owner of a very respectable Helios sunroof 1b. I'm sure there are better/more interesting examples within the club, but mine is standard (Toyota radio even!) and I'm close enough to get there easily I might even be able to talk the missus into lending floor space to save Committee expenses if we don't sell the house by then...
    Mel Scrivin, South West & Wales LAO and Donington Historic Festival Co-ordinator
    MelR2Mk1@btinternet.com
    South West & Wales Area Meets
    None currently, watch this space! - - See 2016 SW&W Show Calendar here.
    Donington Historic Festival, 30/4 to 2/5/2016. Forum thread here

I can't wait to show the haslbeck, going to get her all sorted body work wise for nec.

I will be going on the Saturday, so I will be sure to find the stand!!

Ray

Hi Tom - Can you PM me with the discount code please? I'm planning on visiting on the Saturday. Is the code only for the members themselves or can we also use it for guests we would be bringing on the day? Scratch that - I can see in that poster scan that we can buy 4 per member.

Cheers.
    Last edited by AndyB; 6th September 2015 at 12:32 PM.

PM'd

Tom - can I have the code as well please?

Will try and get my TR6 owning brother to come with me

PM'd

Hi all,

We're looking for a helper for the club stand on Sunday 15th November.

In return for a free ticket, all you'll have to do is man the stand while the organiser takes a couple of hours to go around the show himself. This is a great opportunity to represent the club in a helpful way and you'll be sure to have the opportunity to have a good chat about the MR2's on our stand and the marque as a whole.

Please PM me if you're interested!

Cheers,
    Tom

pm sent Tom