Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: North West - Sun 25 October 2015 - End Of Season & Blackpool Illuminations

No problem Paul - Thanks for letting us know.

Graham

Sorry dont think i will be able to make this one anymore
    Yes i talk to myself, sometimes i need a professional opinion

No problem Martin - if you do find you can make it just let us know.

A week to go for the last run off the year in the NW , get your names down for one last blast before boring winter .

Thanks Gary, I had a run out last Sunday to do a quick recce and I can tell you that there are certainly some sights to be seen if you drive along Blackpool promanade at 08.00 on a Sunday morning!!!!!!

All's looking good, I have a nice route planned if the weather is kind, a shorter route if the weather in unkind, I need to book a table at the chip shop (when ever I have been it has always been busy) so if you would like to come along please let me know.

If you don't want to take you MR2 out in to the salt air on a damp autumn afternoon it does not matter - come along to Blackpool in whatever you like and meet us at Bispham for fish, chips and a good natter and then enjoy a run through the lights. And for all of you worried about not getting home too late, being tired, not having enogh hours in the day remember the clocks will have changed the night before and everybody should have had the benefit of an extra hour in bed!

I will check in with Bill this week and see if he is going to join us - Gary if Bill is not driving but wants to come along I am happy to pick him up if you could drop him off on the way home. I will also bring a planner so we can see if we can put together the 2016 dates for next year if you have not already done this.

Graham

I think we are going as love the bispham mobydick and chips, probably meet a bispham chip shop but plans can change.

I spoke to Bill this evening on the phone and all being well he is going to join us on Sunday - Great News!!!!

Brilliant. Hope he does

It's still not too late to join us all on Sunday!!

Hi Graham, just confirming I will be there at Bolton in the Mk1 but Martin can't get. So Fish and chips for 1 only !!

See you soon,
    John F