Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Epsom to Eastbourne Run - Sunday 6th September

Hybrid View

Epsom to Eastbourne Run - Sunday 6th September

Just letting people know there is an MR2 run on Sunday 6th September starting at the Toyota HQ Building in Epsom Surrey.
    We need to confirm the time but at the moment we're saying to meet from 8.00am for tea and coffee provided by Toyota GB then we set off for a drive through Reigate following the A25 to Westerham with a short break at the Grasshopper inn. Then travelling along the B2026 through Edenbridge and the Ashdown Forest, onto the A22, turning off towards Polegate and then to Beachy Head ending up at a pub for a late Sunday Lunch.

If anyone is interested please let me know on this post.

Toyota GB HQ
    Great Burgh, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5UX
    (10 mins from M25 Junction 8)

Update on timing. The run will be leaving the Toyota GB HQ complex at 11.00am so it would be a good idea to get there about 10.00am.
    Does anyone fancy meeting up before hand with Steve Kingsnorth and myself at the Clackets Lane Services on the West bound side of the M25 between Junctions 5 & 6?

Have fun and say hi to Steve from me Alan; I got an E-mail from him a couple of years ago about joining back up, but didn't see his membership ever come through.

That's a busy Sunday for events in our club; at least 3 happening around the country!

Quote Originally Posted by tommundy View Post
    Have fun and say hi to Steve from me Alan; I got an E-mail from him a couple of years ago about joining back up, but didn't see his membership ever come through.

That's a busy Sunday for events in our club; at least 3 happening around the country!
    I'm sure we'll have some fun and I'll say hello to Steve from you. He had the same problem joining as the others did some time back. Unfortunately he is now a DC member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan SE View Post
    I'm sure we'll have some fun and I'll say hello to Steve from you. He had the same problem joining as the others did some time back. Unfortunately he is now a DC member
    Not sure what was happening back then; there were no issues at all. H'anyway, say hi to him from me.

I'll be there, but in the Mk2, as Mk1 hasn't long been back on the road and is a bit of a long run for it's untested engine!

Quote Originally Posted by Mosh View Post
    I'll be there, but in the Mk2, as Mk1 hasn't long been back on the road and is a bit of a long run for it's untested engine!
    Nice one Alex, we'll look forward to seeing you in the Clacket Lane Services car park at 9.30am

Depending on weather jane and I will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by jane35 View Post
    Depending on weather jane and I will be there.
    It will be good to see you. If you do come are you meeting us at Clacket's?

Meet at clacket's would be good. How many are meeting there.