Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twin carb manifold

Twin carb manifold

Can not remember who said they were planning on converting to carbs at Silverstone on Saturday but this would be a good start.

That was me Dean, thanks for the heads-up!

Paul

Plus you will need a silver top fuel pump and pressure regulator and the carbs, throttle bracket and mod the fuel tank pick up. Forgot about all that when we were chatting 😩. Cheers Dean

Thanks again, although I must have missed out on the listing, can't find it anywhere!

Hi Paul, the seller has ended the auction early😩. I got mine from here.

Thanks Dean, going to see my mechanic today for a chat

Paul, you have a BIG port head on your car, the one at Fensport is a small port head.
    Bill.

They are the only ones they do is for the small port. Fensport said its coz they give better flow. Worked ok on my big port but now on a small port

Been to see the man with oily hands who, if I'm honest was probably speaking a language other than English, or so it seemed... He's got a 700bhp Celica GT4 so I'm fairly certain he can add a bit of sparkle to the 4age, and he's talking about using carbs whilst keeping the injectors - said it would give a bit more power than just carbs but Delbert a great sound - anyway he's going to do some homework and put together a couple of suggestions. ��

Throttle bodies??