Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: who remembers pink floyd?

MR2 Enthusiast
    i was only made aware of them by 1977, so i feel relatively young in this company,so animals would have been their first new release for me, what an introduction!
    lost touch in recent years,so might take a saturday night listening to a few oldies .

MR2 Enthusiast
    i assume the ireland/northern ireland contingent are on holiday

MR2 Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobyblue View Post
    i assume the ireland/northern ireland contingent are on holiday
    ......or perhaps like me they find Pink Floyd very boring?

MR2 Enthusiast
    i think everyone missed the point to this one, i was trying to see who was still active in ireland/northern ireland thus "is there anyone out there", the reference to pink floyd was to encourage a response,and wash your mouth out sir,how could you find them boring?

MR2 Enthusiast
    am i to assume that the ireland/northern ireland contingent has now retired ,or in those immortal python words "'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!!"

alright pat how you keeping, not been on in a while, acting the family man now with child rearing and all that..havent heard much from the guys here since the great mark 1 recession of 2010..done my bike test so its a run to newcastle or portaferry for a fry now on a sunday morning and home for lunchtime..pm me and ill send you my no. for a yarn..

MR2 Enthusiast
    hi Ronnie, so it is not true, there is still life on this side of the pond! glad to hear all is going well for you and your family, pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by scoobyblue View Post
    hi Ronnie, so it is not true, there is still life on this side of the pond! glad to hear all is going well for you and your family, pm sent
    Hi all still alive and well but very busy with work .
    Have been in England working a lot over the last few years but still out on the road in the 2 when I get the chance .
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

MR2 Enthusiast
    and then there were 3....

wait for it...wait for it...one thinks the bumblebee might buzz in..hello colin hope your keepin well...give me a bell someday when the boss is out to lunch..