Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 22/23 August TATTON PARK Passion of power Weekend

22/23 August TATTON PARK Passion of power Weekend

ONLY 15 FREE TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR EACH DAY OF THE EVENT THIS IS FOR 2 PEOPLE IN THE CAR,

1. THE CLOSING DATE FOR TICKETS IS THE JULY 4th by contacting me before that date either by telephone or email. 2. This is the closing date for notifying the show organisers.

3. Contact me by telephone on 01204 578147 , or mob 07812738764 bill.hulme@ntlworld.com

I WILL NEED YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, CAR REGISTRATION AND PHONE NUMBER in order to register the tickets..

Bookings can be made for one, or two days, and I also need to know if you will be camping. The charge for camping is £10.00 for any length of time. For motor homes and caravans the fee is £20.00. You can arrive after 10.00 am on Friday, and help in setting up our area would be appreciated.

In previous years, places have been gone quickly and already at least 6 members have applied for this very popular event. To date, the following have booked places, and it would be helpful to have your information in the following format
    Bill.
    1 Doris/Fred Sanderson......................................... ...Saturday...Sunday.
    2 Bill Hulme............................................. ...Friday...Saturday...Sunday...Camping
    3 Tom Mundy............................................F riday...Saturday...Sunday...Camping
    4 Gary Mellor............................................ ..Friday...Saturday...Sunday...Camping
    5 Bigboyzjunk....................................... .................Saturday...Sunday...Camping
    6 Steve Wilson............................................ Friday...Saturday...Sunday...Camping
    7 BigP.............................................. ..........Friday...Saturday...Sunday...Camping
    8 Denis Eley.............................................. .............Saturday...Sunday
    9 Daryl Bentley........................................... ............Saturday...Sunday
    10 Ali Warrington........................................ ............Saturday...Sunday.
    11 Mike Jackson........................................... ..........Saturday...Sunday
    12 Graham (lakelad)......................................... .....................Sunday
    13 Dennis Cook.............................................. .......Saturday
    14John Fletcher.......................................... ...........Saturday
    15Andy Davis .................................................. .....Saturday
    Last edited by bill hulme; 3rd July 2015 at 10:44 AM.

Put me down please bill
    Last edited by mk1 dal; 31st May 2015 at 08:02 PM.

Me too please Bill.

I will get back to you on this Bill - good idea to take a deposit - we need to make sure we have enough members turn up otherwise the organisers will stop offering us a stand.

Graham

I can't make this one.
    I think that means you'll be guaranteed good weather!

"HELP" I need 5 names for Sunday and 3 for Saturday For your FREE tickets for the Tatton Show, The dead line is very soon, We could lose the Tatton Show For good
    If I don't fill my list.
    Bill.
    bump bump again
    Last edited by bill hulme; 30th June 2015 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bill hulme View Post
    "HELP" I need 5 names for Sunday and 3 for Saturday For your FREE tickets for the Tatton Show, The dead line is very soon, We could lose the Tatton Show For good
    If I don't fill my list.
    Bill.
    bump Bump again
    Bill.
    Last edited by bill hulme; 30th June 2015 at 05:31 AM.

I'm really sorry that I can't make this Bill, but if anyone is thinking about going I'd urge you to go for it. You'll have a great time.

Bill - I have been given a green light for that weekend so please add me for the Sunday only!

Graham

MR2 Lurker
    Hi Bill Andy Davis put me down for Saturday only please