Thread: New Yorkshire LAO!

New Yorkshire LAO!

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that Anthony (Gilles27) has stepped up to become the new Yorkshire Local Area Organiser!

May I be the first to thank him and wish him luck in his post.

I've been speaking to him over the weekend at Tatton over some tips and information on getting the best out of an area.

He already has a great route in mind for the Yorkshire run later in the year, which sounds very interesting indeed.

Please all get behind Anthony and show your appreciation through attendance of his meetings.

Cheers,
    Tom

Thanks Tom. I've been a member of the club for about 3 years and I'm on my second mr2 so I'm a relative newbie! You told me that the most central place for Yorkshire members is north Sheffield so I intend arranging some meetings in that area. The fact that I live there is also a bonus!

Congrats mate, may you reign supreme!

Well done Anthony - can't wait for the first run - did someone say 20th September??

Graham

Yes, congrats Anthony! I think the 20th was the date of choice!

Congratulations Anthony. I hope all the Yorkshire members support you and turn up to whatever you organise.

Thanks everyone. I've got a few ideas about a Yorkshire run and I'll be organising a pub meet up soon.

MR2 Lurker
    Hi I am the proud owner of a 1989 Toyota MR2 MK1, bought in May this year, after we had to part with our previous 1987model to help son learn to drive in slower car !! We live in Keighley and as I have now joined this club wanted to find out if there are any runs or meetings planned.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanJacks View Post
    Hi I am the proud owner of a 1989 Toyota MR2 MK1, bought in May this year, after we had to part with our previous 1987model to help son learn to drive in slower car !! We live in Keighley and as I have now joined this club wanted to find out if there are any runs or meetings planned.
    Welcome to the club.
    Im just in harrogate nice to have another member in the area. Sadly you have missed the last run for this year except the blackpool illuminations. I learned to drive in my MK1 a couple of years ago, you should have kept it for him
    Yes i talk to myself, sometimes i need a professional opinion

MR2 Lurker
    Cheers Martin will keep in touch and meet in 2016