Thread: White MR2MK1 being towed on A1 (M)

White MR2MK1 being towed on A1 (M)

As above, about 11:45 today, white Mk1 being towed on an A-frame, southbound on A1(M) at junction of A1(M) and M1 in Yorkshire. Had a Nuerbergring sticker in the rear window.

Sorry there's not more info but there are six lanes of traffic there and its very busy.

I saw it too a right scabby old silver Vectra towing it !! Hang on a min oh yes It was me ! Hoping to bring it back to life needs a bit of TLc so watch this space it isnt going to the scrap yard in Heaven yet it seems solid enough ......

Was this the one from ebay which ended a few weeks ago? The guy had done loads of work to it in 2003 - 2008 it didnt look like it had a non rusty panel on it :/ if its to one im thinking of then good luck to you mate.
    Yes i talk to myself, sometimes i need a professional opinion

This is the one im thinking of. It wasnt far from you http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...880586&alt=web

No its not that one I paid a bit less but collecting another 2 from up there both t bars in Mica Blue
    Paul

Ah ok. Does anyone know who bought it? I have a feeling that it is destined to be scrapped