Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cambridgeshire/East Anglia Run? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by sTuArT View Post
    Nice roads from Mildenhall to Bury to Haverhill to Sudbury to Stowemarket to diss to Thetford etc etc ?
    I know the roads of Suffolk quite well, there are some good ones as Stuart has suggested, also the coastal roads from Suffolk around to North Norfolk are really good, but are probably to far away from most in the club, I might work in Cambridge but only really use the A14, don't know the back roads of western East Anglia very well.

Quote Originally Posted by sTuArT View Post
    Nice roads from Mildenhall to Bury to Haverhill to Sudbury to Stowemarket to diss to Thetford etc etc ?
    I know the roads of Suffolk quite well, there are some good ones as Stuart has suggested, also the coastal roads from Suffolk around to North Norfolk are really good, but are probably to far away from most in the club, I might work in Cambridge but only really use the A14, don't know the back roads of western East Anglia very well.

It would be an all dayer but I've thought of a route that goes from Cambridge to Bury or vise versa

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wells Next the Sea route.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	2698

and takes in the protected landscape that is The Norfolk Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	salthouse7.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	2699

As long as we did it outside the school summer holidays that would be a good route, could stop off for chips on the beach somewhere!

MR2 Newbie
    (Late reply, apologies !)

Loving the look of that route ! Bit far from Lowestoft to Bury and then back home from Cambridge but would be up for it ! Let me know if anything gets sorted

I've just got my first MR2 and joined these forums. Would love to come along to this, I live in the Thetford area.