Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crash / Reinforcement Bar (Front)

Quote Originally Posted by Red 5 View Post
    I'll make sure I have a tenner with me on Sunday

MR2 Lurker
    Hi Red 5,

If you've got one left then I'm in need of a front one for a MK1B. Got some awful crunching noises when I had to change my indicator bulb...

Cheers

As a fully paid up member I now feel justified in replying, I got kicked off the VR4 forum for replying to a wanted ad before I paid my subs so wasn't sure how lenient this one was. VR4 for sale by the way!

I have a guy coming to see me after seeing this (Paul I think he's called, from Sheffield) who has a few cars so might take my job lot, so I will root them all out tomorrow and try and correctly identify them and see what he wants then list the rest for sale if there are any left. I removed another one at the weekend as I set the bumper on fire when the exhaust exploded at Cadwell Park.

I have 5 rears and 2 fronts. All in reasonable condition, some better than others. Here's pictures of them. I have taken close ups of the dodgy bits if anyone wants more details.

Paul says he's after a couple of fronts. One has rotted a bit round the side of the indicator well but apart from that, both are mint but I'll give Paul first refusal on them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0679.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	2804Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0685.jpg 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	2806Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0696.jpg 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	2805Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0699.jpg 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	2807Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0705.jpg 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	2808

Note that R5 (codenamed, that's posh innit) has been lightened at some point and the plastic bumper cover has been on fire a little bit.