Thread: Blue 1b interior trim window pillars still required

Blue 1b interior trim window pillars still required

HI All
    Anyone out there in the club got a pair of interior windscreen pillar trims in blue for 1b T Bar they would like to sell .
    If so give me a shout with price including postage im in Northern Ireland UK

Regards and thanks in advance

Colin

Thanks to Mike for having a look for the Trims but they had gone so still need a set
    Last edited by MR2MK1; 1st May 2015 at 05:18 PM.
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

Hi
    I have a set in blue. They are for a t-bar so has a handle on the passenger side. Are they any use to you?
    Yes i talk to myself, sometimes i need a professional opinion

Yes exactly what I want forgot to post the T Bar bit lol how much posted to me in N Ireland
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

That's good, I only get sun roof cars. The trim I had would Probably not fit.
    Last edited by AW11mike; 1st May 2015 at 07:51 PM.

Cheers Mike

PM sent

Pm returned