Thread: Newbie with daily driver

Newbie with daily driver

Hi folks,

New here and figured I'd introduce myself!

I've had my MR2 for about 6 months, it's an '89 Mk1b T-bar, and is my daily driver. Gotta say it's a lot of fun, even when it gets a little bit unpredictable in rain or ice

It's pretty clean overall, looks like the rear has had some bodge job repair and is starting to rust again, but apart from that and an ARB mount disintegrating, it's as solid as I could hope.

That picture ^^ is from shortly after I got the car, only notable difference is now the car is on cheap 14" 5 spokes rather than those 17"s, which were a little big IMHO and kept scuffing the arches.

Hello again!

Chris

Hello! I'm also a daily'er

Hi Chris,

welcome along.. I'm glad you got rid of the 17's as they are too big.. I hope you live in a nice part of Belfast with your Mk1 wearing non-Ulster plates! ha ha

Ollie

Quote Originally Posted by charged View Post
    Hi Chris,

welcome along.. I'm glad you got rid of the 17's as they are too big.. I hope you live in a nice part of Belfast with your Mk1 wearing non-Ulster plates! ha ha

Ollie
    haha not quite in Belfast, it's just a more recognisable place name than my town but yea, gotta be careful in some places with the GB reg!