Hi for those that don't know me from the other clubs in the mr2 scene I will introduce myself, my name is Michael Jackson (no I don't dance, yes I'm still alive, I have lost all the hair of my head though) I've been into the mr2 aw11 for ages before buying my first from the bay of e for £400 a nice Sherwood tonning currently rotting on my drive beyond economical repair sadly, only done 43k on the clock, then I bought a silver one of a nice member on here which I still have after a grey ss fell through(long story) this is were the purists get annoyed, I had Woodsport fit a big 3.5 v6 2gr into her with full turbo rear suspension hubs brakes and gt4 st205 front brakes, I like to stop as well as I go fast she's had lots of mods including bigger wider wheels and interior, it's not to every ones tastes and I like all flavours of mk1 4age/agze 7age 16v 20v 2zz 3sgte 2gr I should know as I'm working my way through owning different ones lol.

So sadly the tin worm is getting worse on the silver car the front windscreen top has started leaking badly the floor I welded up last year and the rear quarters on both sides I've redone with help from friends, she's an 85 and had some body repairs probably 3 or 4 owners ago sadly they used bog in places that really needed new steel putting in, I've sorted the problems as they have arrived but after 5 years I was loosing patience I had all the mechanicals sorted but the body looked a mess, what to do answer buy another 2 mk1 a 1988 white body shell that just needed a turbo engine putting back in and a red mk1 that was missing both front wings a drivers seat and both sills needing replacing, plan for white one buy turbo engine fit turbo engine go drag racing, plan for red one welds up sills fix other bits from spares and fit the haslbeck body kit that I bought from mr Paul woods Woodsport, then move all the nice mechanicals from the silver to the red.
Any who pics of my mk1s