Thread: Woodsport mk1.5

Woodsport mk1.5 Pictures added

Hi guys/gals.

I've decided to see if there is any interest in my mk1.5.

I've only had the car about 6 weeks and have clocked up 1500 miles in it. Including a faultless 250 miles trip back from Woodsport.

Basically I've decided to sell because i feel it really deserves to be a summer toy for someone and not exposed to the British winter as a daily driver as is its current use.

Also and more importantly for me I just don't need such a beast of a car for a daily driver. In my job(Student Paramedic) I spend a lot of time having the privilege of driving on blue lights so by the time i get back to my car a nice cruise home is what I want so the majority of the time the mk1.5 is wasted on me barely ever touching 4k revs.

The other problem if you can call it that is on the few rare dry days since I've owned it, it really does come alive and is a bloody joy to drive! The look on the faces of the Boxster S and Golf R drivers when you leave them behind after they think it's just a silly little mk1 is pretty satisfying. However therein lies the problem. Obviously I can't afford to lose my license or even get any points and this car is just too much fun for me to behave all the time.

That all aside I'm in no rush to sell and unless I get the right price I'll suck it up and enjoy her for the Spring/Summer.

So onto the car, it's Helios Blue and the main selling point for me was that it is a woodsport built mk1.5.

-MOT November 2015
    -Drilled and grooved discs with celica calipers up front.
    -Lowered 30mm
    -16" Azev Alloys
    -Rev2 engine all completely standard running stock 10 PSI.
    -Leather interior including mk2 mr2 seats with mk1 headrests, Sun roof shade and mk1a steering wheel.
    -Boost gauge mounted on dash.
    -Bodywork is excellent with only a few small jobs needing done to be perfect.
    -new clutch
    -LSD gearbox
    -Koni adjustables all around.

Other parts included in with the car:

-Buddy club replica front lip and style auto rear bumper (currently stored at woodsport- will be fitted in the summer if the car is kept)
    - supercharger rear lights
    -Momo steering wheel and snap off boss.

All I've had done to the car is the coolant flushed and fresh Toyota coolant put in at Dingles(Toyota dealer) after she went in for a check up after the long drive home. They were really impressed with the workmanship and quality of the conversion. But obviously that is to be expected being a woodsport car.

Any questions feel free to ask as I've probably missed something. PM me on here or leave me your number and i'll give you a bell. I'll grab some more pictures on Thursday however there are a couple in Paul's thread here http://www.twobrutal.co.uk/forum/sho...Brutal/page129

So I'm after £4000 for the car and the extra parts.

I live close to Norwich.

Cash is preferable or bank transfer.

Thank you for reading.

Aaron
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10928650_1585194331694318_673073474_n.jpg  
    Last edited by jumpman33; 27th February 2015 at 09:13 PM.

Some pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0278.JPG   DSC_0277.jpg   DSC_0298.jpg   DSC_0279.JPG   DSC_0281.jpg  

more....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0280.jpg   DSC_0283.jpg   DSC_0292.jpg   DSC_0293.jpg  

More...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0289.jpg   DSC_0284.jpg   DSC_0282.jpg   DSC_0285.jpg  

more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0287.jpg   DSC_0290.jpg   DSC_0291.jpg  

Lastly....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0297.jpg   DSC_0295.jpg   DSC_0294.jpg  

Awesome car, good luck with the sale Aaron.

Quote Originally Posted by AW11mike View Post
    Awesome car, good luck with the sale Aaron.
    Thanks

Another dry day today which was awesome, no rush to sell at all.

The more I look at yours with those arches it makes me want to just keep mine and get the bumpers put on and the little cosmetic jobs done and then get some arches put on. Bet it would look awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by jumpman33 View Post
    Thanks

Another dry day today which was awesome, no rush to sell at all.

The more I look at yours with those arches it makes me want to just keep mine and get the bumpers put on and the little cosmetic jobs done and then get some arches put on. Bet it would look awesome!
    keep it, fit the bumpers, fit wide arches,and buy a cheap run around! you wont regret it!

Hi guys/gals.

Putting the car back up for sale, mainly due to it be wasted on me and although has no problems been used as a daily driver it's seems a shame to use it as one. She's just been down to Pacific Works for a new oil feed pipe to the turbo, had a access panel added, supercharger lights added, momo steering wheel and snap off boss added and a thorough health check of the whole car.

She drives like you'd expect pulls like a train, handles like she's on rails. Honestly pretty sure the first person to come see her will buy her. Get stopped all the time by people wanting to talk about the car, an old chap today at a petrol station who used to have an 85 N/A congratulated me on keeping it in such good condition, I did admit I'd only owned it a few months so it was down to the previous owners mainly!

So onto the car, it's Helios Blue and the main selling point for me is that it is a woodsport built mk1.5.

-MOT November 2015
    -Polyurethane engine mount
    -Suspension polybushed
    -Fujibotso legalis R stainless steel exhaust 3" throughout
    -Drilled and grooved discs front and back with st185 calipers up front.
    -EBC yellowstuff brake pads
    -Braided stainless steel brake lines
    -Koni adjustables all round
    -16x7.5 Azev A Alloys
    -Sport one 195/45/16 tyres on the front
    -Toyo proxes 225/40/16 on the rear
    -Rev2 engine all completely standard running stock 10 PSI.
    -Blow off valve
    -Silicon hoses
    -XS power induction kit
    -Magnecor HT leads
    -Leather interior including mk2 MR2 seats with mk1 headrests
    -Sun roof Shade
    -Sony head unit with USB/AUX
    -Boost gauge mounted on dash.
    -Bodywork is excellent with only a few small jobs needing done to be perfect.
    -Lovely paint work, literally sparkles in the sunlight
    -New mk2 MR2 turbo clutch
    -mk2 MR2 LSD gearbox
    -Cambelt new during conversion and less that 10000 miles since and is in very good condition.
    -Coolant flushed and fresh Toyota coolant put in at Dingles(Toyota dealer)
    -Supercharger rear lights
    -momo steering wheel and snap off boss with two keys
    -Professionally engineered access panel

Any questions feel free to ask as I've probably missed something.

Drop me a PM ,email me at aaron-perry@hotmail.co.uk or ring on 07800871177(signal at my house is rubbish so may go straight to voicemail but leave a message and i'll get back to you as soon as possible)

No rush to sell as have another car now so this will be garaged and given a good weekly run until sold.

I'm after £3995 for the car, I may do a slight deal on it if you're in front of me with cash or a bank transfer.

Aaron

Few new pics, one with the charger lights, one of the Momo steering wheel, one of the access panel(excuse the dirt giving her a good scrub tomorrow only just got her home)

Last edited by jumpman33; 25th April 2015 at 10:32 AM.