Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Silverstone Classic 2015 - 24th to 26th July - Club Event of the Year!

Also, would anyone be interested in this?

After the successful introduction of the Mike Brewer Car Clinic at last year’s Silverstone Classic, Mike will be back again on stage during Sunday of the event, 26th July, to talk all things 'Classic car'. Topics will include tips on buying, restoration and on selling, generally how to get the best out of a Classic Car.

We are looking for a total of 30 cars to represent the wide range of classic cars on display on the infield at the Silverstone Classic to join Mike Brewer on stage, with the car’s owner, to discuss their experiences of their pride and joy. Each session will be around 5 - 10 minutes in duration. The chosen Classic Cars will need to be on display in the stage area for the whole day rather than be on their car club stand.

If you have a suitable chatty member of your club who also owns a good example of a tidy classic car, please ask them to contact us with details of the car, how long in their ownership, etc., summary of actual or planned restoration and a photo.

Hi all,

Don't forget that if you're camping, and if you haven't done already, you need to book it via Silverstone using the below link:

http://silverstoneclassic.seetickets...xtrasonly=true

The facilities are great and you can stay from Thursday to Monday for one flat price.

Cheers,
    Tom

Hi all,

I was asked whether you need to produce a driving licence to take part in the parade lap. The good news is that you don't, but you obviously do need to have one!

Please find the official word from Silverstone below:

"Drivers don't have to produce a licence but do have to sign on to confirm that they are legit."

Cheers,
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by tommundy View Post
    Hi all,

I was asked whether you need to produce a driving licence to take part in the parade lap. The good news is that you don't, but you obviously do need to have one!

Please find the official word from Silverstone below:

"Drivers don't have to produce a licence but do have to sign on to confirm that they are legit."

Cheers,
    Tom
    Thanks for confirming it Tom .

I should be fitting cambelt this weekend...i'm gagging to get it going for this, but don't worry if it's not, i may borrow someone elses

Hi tom
    will we be all parked up together theres going to be a lot of car parking needed
    thanks kev

Quote Originally Posted by kevs aw11 View Post
    Hi tom
    will we be all parked up together theres going to be a lot of car parking needed
    thanks kev
    Yes Kev we all park together we will have one hell of a plot.
    Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by bill hulme View Post
    Yes Kev we all park together we will have one hell of a plot.
    Bill.
    wow that's going to be some BBQ

MR2 Newbie
    Hi, Has anyone got or knows how I can get a ticket for the Saturday at Silverstone please. Only just got car tested after coming over from France. Mk1 1985 never been used over past 2/3 years. Just want to be for the parade lap hopefully!
    Cheers.
    If anyone could pm me as web site baffles me! cliffsylvia@gmail.com