Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F462 EBU For Sale

No dig mate just a probable statistical fact . Tbh the car is now yours to do as you wish and to bring it back to a satisfactory standard will cost more than you will sell it for so the common sense thing to do would be break it and this is what i would do .
    Last edited by mk1 dal; 16th October 2014 at 10:06 PM.

God I dont get time to sleep let alone a thread Tom ,its all well and good stripping one I can do it in a day on a good day but why does it take sooo long to restore them , If I work on one at a time that might work the problem is I am a flippertygibbert and do 20 things at once lol

It's actually flibbertigibbet Paul

It took ages to get mine where I wanted it to be, but it's all down to how anal you are about things. Detailing and attention always takes ages.

No problem Gary Trouble is the Helios ones are such a nice colour its just the respraying that is the costly thing any other work i dont look at the time/cost but having to shell out a whooping amount to have someone spray it makes me twitch a lot,really depends what is required on it , I have bought a few done a few things to them and sold them on not made millions but been worth it just ! I actually do feel Guilty about stripping them Gary believe it or not , I have a red 1a one which I need to do but the longer it is outside the Worse condition it gets , Giles hasn't replied so dont think he is playing Ball

Cheers superwhite Bloody Punctuation Grammer Police lol

Oh by the way Gary ,Dan from Sheffield is going to contact you he came to me the other night at 6.30 as he smashed his car up so spent until 1.00am replacing panels and trying to straighten his car , he is after a new crash bar can you still get them as I had 2 but cant get any anymore Cheers

I've just been to visit the car and took some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I said previously my friend is happy for it to stay in his shed for as long as I want. I think that would be a shame. The mot has now run out. If anyone is interested in restoring this car then get in touch. I loved driving this car and I'd love to see it being used again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red knob

Quote Originally Posted by KGB603 View Post
    Red knob
    i'd get the doctor to look at that
    Last edited by kevs aw11; 3rd November 2014 at 08:12 PM.