Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Guys. Starting my mk1 mr2 adventure.

MR2 Newbie
    As for the Sherwood one... The more I look at it the more I'm tempted. Be a ballache to get to but maybe. Has anyone on here had a look at it yet? Think it'll be worth a trip?

Its definitely got to be worth a phone call!

MR2 Newbie
    Indeed. The dealers closed Sunday. I'll give 'em a shout first thing Monday. Fingers crossed....

MR2 Newbie
    Found a mobile number for em. They've already taken a deposit on it. Pipped to the post again. The search continues...

Bad luck Billybob, I hate it when that happens. Remember that you may get more of a bargain over the winter months.

MR2 Newbie
    I hope you're right. The last few days have involved many disappointing phone calls and put me in a bit of a rutt. Other than the Sherwood I've inquired about 4 others, only to find they're sold or "not as advertised" so to speak. I'll keep on it. Persistence and patience have been my lessons learnt this weekend XD

I have pm'ed you my number mate to advise you what to look for when buying a mk1 .

MR2 Newbie
    Got your message. Cheers for that. Avoiding a money pit, at least for a couple of years, would be great XD

MR2 Newbie
    I know what I said about patience... But this JUST popped up on Autotrader...

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...01409287773808

I'm gonna beg, borrow, steal all I can if this gets the seal of approval from you gents. Based in Stoke on Trent.

Seems to have been well looked after on the face of it. Engine bay looks nice and honest. Bodywise its had new front wings and there is something odd going on on all four arches, they appear to be painted black on the outer edges. The mudflaps have been painted black too. Overall, probably worth a look.