Thread: Amalgamation of Regions

Amalgamation of Regions

Hi all hope you are well and have been enjoying your car over the recent spell of good weather.
    As you might have noticed we have amalgamated the Ireland and Northern Ireland regions into one .
    This is to help maintain the site easier and it also means myself and the rest of you will now only have to post the once in the Ireland (North and South ) region and not in both as before.

Hope this helps and makes things a bit easier for posting at least .
    Regards
    Colin
    LAO Ireland (North & South)
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just get in your MR2 and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the drive you are taking."

Quote Originally Posted by MR2MK1 View Post
    Hi all hope you are well and have been enjoying your car over the recent spell of good weather.
    As you might have noticed we have amalgamated the Ireland and Northern Ireland regions into one .
    This is to help maintain the site easier and it also means myself and the rest of you will now only have to post the once in the Ireland (North and South ) region and not in both as before.

Hope this helps and makes things a bit easier for posting at least .
    Regards
    Colin
    LAO Ireland (North & South)
    hi guys hope your all in good health..after all you havent been eating any of my barbq delights so thats a plus..ive been rambling through jobs anyone who says this recession is on the turn needs looked at..its seems that not only the mr2 interest has faded here, i have quite a few classic ford friends who are in the same boat..guys just sold up needed the money and used the spare time to work more to pay the bills..sad to think the number of cars and interest we had just slipped away..ah well one day hopefully...anyhow keep in touch if you have my number..pm if you dont.