Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Silverstone Classic 2014 - Warning pic heavy!

Did you catch the dragsters doing their demonstration run down to the old bridge behind their stand? It was gas monkey levels of awesome!

MR2 Fan
    Nah missed that but I think I heard it, and saw the tyres smoke! You get any pics?

Fraid not. Crap old phone with even crappier camera ensured I took no photos whatsoever! Ill see if I can *borrow* some from a photostream somewhere...

Great Photo's Dylbie - you saw a lot more than I managed to.

I hope your wife has taken on board Bill's constructive comments and tidied herself up in the make-up department

MR2 Obsessive
    Brilliant photos Dylbie, it is hard to describe to someone who has never been before how good the Silverstone Classic is.... your pictures certainly give a good feel of what goes on but there is too much to see and do in 4 days

Sorry I did not get to meet you, I saw you and your wife being accosted by Mr Hulme but was rushing off to watch a race, glad you enjoyed it and spread the word. Next year we need a big turnout.

Quote Originally Posted by Vistalite View Post
    Great Photo's Dylbie - you saw a lot more than I managed to.

I hope your wife has taken on board Bill's constructive comments and tidied herself up in the make-up department
    Did you hear the bit about what's needed for a photo shoot, She's one of the most naturally elegant and beautiful person I have had the pleasure of meeting in a long time.

This last photo is sheer filth but I like it.

Bill.
    Last edited by bill hulme; 30th July 2014 at 11:32 AM.

Excellent. Are they your photos Bill? Can you post some that you took with the telephoto lens?

MR2 Fan
    Haha! Thanks Bill, that's why I married her! Just to clarify none of the above photos are my wife! =/

Thinking about next year, I'd be quite happy to chip in a few extra quid to the club to get the stand looking a bit more awesome. I'm not talking about the levels of the Ferraris OC with chandeliers and marble floors, but would be cool to get a couple of gazebos with the club logo on it or something along those lines. I'm not sure how much that would cost of course. It would also good to do some co-ordination with the other clubs to get as many MR2s involved as we can. Would also be epic if we can get a Woodsport stand in the middle of it all as well! Paul?

Quote Originally Posted by bill hulme View Post
    Did you hear the bit about what's needed for a photo shoot, She's one of the most naturally elegant and beautiful person I have had the pleasure of meeting in a long time.

This last photo is sheer filth but I like it.

Bill.
    yes the portraits are mine if you go on Facebook type in (Bill Hulme Photography) the over 100 portraits on my site.
    Last edited by bill hulme; 30th July 2014 at 07:06 PM.

More photos
    Mr Tom Mundy our great Chairman

The dipstick is here some where.

A GREAT TIME WAS HAD TILL MY CAMERA BROKE.
    IF YOU LIKE PHOTOGRAPHSS TRY (500PX) AMAZING PHOTOS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.
    Last edited by bill hulme; 30th July 2014 at 07:34 PM.