Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Woodsport Rivet on wide arch kit

No offence, but I'm sure Paul is very busy and your job isn't his only one on the go so give him a break.

Pick up the phone and call him like a normal human being.

MR2 Newbie
    ive phoned him for weeks now but going straight to voice mail left messages & emails but no reply also left messages on his woodsport thread & strangely they get deleted everytime!

Club Technical Advisor
    It will get done when i'm good and ready fella, it's not a paying job, i agreed to do one for you out of courtesy, so please stop harrassing me or i really will not help you further.

If you wish to go into detail on a public forum then no problem, like i said i've done nothing but help you and go out of my way, if you want that to continue then give me a break, i have a business to run, everything you have PAID me for has been delivered quickly and efficiently.
    Last edited by Woodsport; 15th April 2016 at 06:40 PM.

MR2 Newbie
    paul ive already paid for the spoiler as u was supposed to refund me £150 but I said make me the spoiler instead "so it is a paying job" but if don't want to make it then refund me asap as I cant wait forever! u very were quick to fone me everyday for a week to sort out the paypal issue which I did very quickly, all I ask was an update as anybody in my position would & I don't think that's too much to ask as ive spent over £4150k with u since Christmas!

Club Technical Advisor
    And i'm out.

You have had more than enough from me for a car that was sold with no warranty in a private sale, i have bent over backwards to help you despite your abusive comments, your fraudulent Paypal claim, calling me names, blaming me for a leaking heater matrix 2 bloody months after buying the car that i may add i did not build! Your constant harrasment by phone, texts, emails, hounding me on forums, i've done everything in my power to help you with something that i have no duty of care to do so with.

You bought a car from me in a private sale, nothing to do with my business, you bought 4 items from my business totalling £650 that were supposed to be several hundred pounds dearer than that, i have sent you a free heater matrix and a free turbo, free clear side repeaters, free clear indicator lenses, HT leads, answered your calls at all times of night and day, i have gone above and beyond helping you.

The final straw was making a fraudulent £500 paypal claim against me, calling me a "mother fucker" in the resolution centre comments, claiming the items i sent you were all damaged. Paypal took the money from me, froze my account pending investigation, which stopped me using it for my business parcel deliveries etc......

I have totally had enough. do what you will.

And I think that rounds off this thread. Sorry to hear about your issues Paul.

Thread closed.