Thread: No mot but red leather recaro seats

No mot but red leather recaro seats

Highly polished t bar will some mods. Looks like recaro seats with new red leather. No mot and a list of corrosion issues. Also picture of owner, but no details on his mot status or maintenance issues.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/111343934722

With those problems is the car beyond saving?
    Otherwise it looks like a good car (not sure I would keep the red bull stickers on the roof glass)

MR2 Obsessive
    Well that has brightened up my Sunday morning, the picture of the owner has made my morning, it might be the Stigs grandad

looks more like Jimmy Savile, be careful there

It's back on eBay with 12 months MOT,the buyer carried out all those repairs pretty quick.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1612998906...84.m1423.l2649

MR2 Fan
    If someone really bought it at the new price I wish them well, as the corrosion issues in the first listing sounded fairly serious, especially when you hear of it on the inside of the car.

Boy, they really changed their selling story as well on the relisting, as suddenly it becomes a car he bought for his wife, lol. Not exactly a car I would have bought for my wife, with those mods. Even the original, it was my dad's car, story was probably a load of bull. And what happened to all the corrosion? There are just so many con artists selling these cars now-a-days.